Where can I find a vacuum hose kit for the Troy-Bilt Chipper/Vac?

Looking for a Vacuum Hose Kit for the Troy-Bilt Chipper/Vac Model 47282. The manual says the part number is 1901111.

1 Answer

mockswedemockswede13 May 2008
Do you need full unit with the snout attachment and the nozzle and handle or only the hose between?
authordodobird65 14 May 2008
We need the complete unit. In the manual it is listed as part #1901111. We have the snout which is listed in part #1901113 but not the vacuum hose kit including the inlet cap. Thank you.
Didn't find an answer?Ask your question